Centrally located in Hot Springs Village, Half Shell Art Gallery and Custom Framing offers you:
- Original Artwork by local and national artists in a variety of mediums.
- A variety of art supplies... if it's not in stock, we'll get it for you.
- Beautiful custom matting and framing... personalized service.
- A selection of paintings, prints, jewelry, wood crafts, cards, coloring books and much more.
- Classes offered by artists, designed with your needs in mind.
We hope this site serves as an invitation to come on by and check our our new location. The coffee is always hot! You may also order directly from our site if you wish.
Owner/Operator, Phyllis Eddy was raised in "Bayou Country" in the small town of Lockport, LA. She took an art class in her youth, but in time, developed her own style that breaks all the rules and continues to this day.
She enjoys creating different techniques and experimenting with different mediums. Her handmade collections of wearable art are one-of-a-kind pieces and some are made with the oyster shells she carves by hand!
Her artwork includes paintings, wearable art, hand painted furniture and photography.
Phyllis was inspired to open an art gallery and the result is Half Shell Art Gallery & Custom Framing, showcasing local and regional artists.